Many players still haven’t gotten a chance to experience the new sniper in action. Despite the addition of the new suppressed sniper, Epic Games and the third Fortnite 7.10 content update adds multiple other tweaks.
The sniper rifle has its pros and cons. Namely, it may sound nice and sneaky but it is definitely not the most desired
You can find more detailed characteristics about the weapons below:
- WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Suppressed Sniper Rifle added.
- Available in Epic and Legendary variants.
- Can be found from chests, floor loot, Vending Machines, and Supply
- A single shot, scoped sniper rifle.
- The suppressor makes for a quieter shot, trading stealth for power.
- Deals 100/105 base damage
- Six Shooter has been vaulted.
- The following variants of the Burst Assault Rifle have been vaulted:
- Uncommon, Common, Rare
- Dual Pistols have been
- Dynamite drop rate reduced by 40%.
- Boom Box adjustments:
- Drop rate reduced by 33%.
- Health reduced from 600 to 400.
- Duration reduced from 25 seconds to 18 seconds.
Furthermore, this update adds more of the 14 Days of Fortnite challenge. Epic Games intentions are to increase the duration of the same, allowing players to get some extra rewards. Other than that, the whole meta somewhat remains the same, unless there’s enough power found in the return of the dual pistols.
X-4 Stormwing adjustments are also being made, considered both as buffs and nerfs.
For more detailed info on the whole patch notes, make sure you visit the official website.