Pokemon Go New Ban Wave, Account Suspension Notice for 30 Days
Trainers, Niantic is very serious when it comes down to breaking the ToS. They’re so strict that they even started to terminate those accounts that failed to change their ‘style’ of playing Pokemon Go and kept on violating Pokemon Go’s ToS and Trainer Guidelines.
Today, March 14, a new ban wave have been sent and this time Niantic is targeting the spoofers/cheaters who are using unauthorized apps such as PokeGo++ and iTools.
Niantic is sending an Account Suspension Notice with the following info:
Your account has been suspended for violating the Terms of Service. This suspension will last approximately 30 days. Any further transgressions will result in permanent account termination.
According to their Three Strike Cheating Policy, players are given three chances to change their way of playing the game before getting a permaban. Here is how it works:
Pokemon Go First Strike – WARNING
- If this strike is issued, you will see a warning message within the Pokemon Go app informing you that we have detected cheating on your account.
- In addition to this warning, your gameplay experience may be degraded in the following ways for the duration of the warning:
- You may not be able to encounter rare Pokemon in the wild. These Pokemon may not appear on the map or on the Nearby Pokemon tracker.
You may be excluded from receiving new EX Raid Passes.
- This strike will last for approximately 7 days. After this period, your gameplay experience will fully be restored.
Pokemon Go Second Strike – SUSPENSION
- If your account is issued a second strike, you will temporarily lose access to your Pokemon Go account. When attempting to log into the game, you’ll be presented with a message stating that your account is suspended.
- This strike will last for approximately 30 days. After that period, your account access will be restored.
Pokemon Go Third Strike – TERMINATION
- Failing to change your ‘style’ of playing Pokemon Go and violating Pokemon Go Terms of Service and Trainer Guidelines will lead to a permaban!
I don’t encourage players to use specific apps to spoof/cheat. As mentioned above, Niantic is very strict with their policy and the rules are there for a reason. Try not to break them and you’ll be safe!
But is using poke genie cheating?
Yes it is
No it’s not! Pokegenie interacts with screenshots and in no way with anything at Niantic.
Now if I could figure out what the heck I did to get a 1st strike, that would be nice. No IV checkers, no 3rd party apps, but woke up with a 1st strike. So what do I have to change to not get a 2nd strike? Or do I go all the way to 3rd strike and the reason will be a mystery? Niantic only gives a generic reply to e-mails about this.
Do you have 2 or more accounts? That’s considered cheating as well and trading/battling has made identifying people with multiple accounts very easy nowadays.
No, only one account ever since I’ve started playing. And just as I feared, they continue to ban it. Got the 30 day ban today. Still waiting for them to reply to my e-mail.
Yes i don’t cheat r spoof but yet i can’t get on my for 30 day’s i dont understand why y’all do this to ppl who play the game right i have a phone that can’t cheat this is the second time y’all have messed me up out of an event and will not fix my problem I am not going to be banned for 30 days if I am I will not play anymore
I used fake gps location when the game was launched because there was nowhere any pokestops or pokemon. After 2months i uninstalled it and played ledgit now 30days ban
Niantic please this is a system programming not human why they keep banning when we don’t cheat
I got a warning notice first thing this morning after sleeping all night and not even having the game open. No third-party software installed, no spoofing, no nothing. My only problem is my phone is old and the iOS might need updated. Unless it’s THEIR recent update that has an error. I sent them an appeal and am waiting for a response.
i lunched the same account in 2 phones and had the second one running to enter the master league and my account got banned for 30 days. please explain why this happened. are we not able to run the game on multiple phone.