SOEDESCO and Creazn Studio have decided to extend the Open Beta period of Dollhouse. The Open Beta period of Dollhouse will be extended until April 22. For those not knowing, Dollhouse is a first-person psychological horror game slated to launch on May 24th this year.
Marten Buijsse, Community Manager at SOEDESCO, explains:
“We’ve received tons of feedback over the last week, and we’re very grateful for that. The developer has worked hard to address the feedback in a patch focusing on improving the online multiplayer mode. To test this patch and give everyone the chance to try the multiplayer, we’ve decided to extend the Beta until after the weekend”.
Currently, the Open Beta offers a content found in its first two chapters of the Singleplayer story, and relates to approximately two hours of gameplay. The multiplayer part of the game is also attainable, with two multiplayer maps that support between 2-8 players. In multiplayer, players hunt each other down for a total and definite destruction.
SOEDESCO has also highlighted some of the most popular features coming with Dollhouse. You can read them below:
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities
If you’re interested in these kinds of games, make sure you visit the official Steam page and jump into the Open Beta now.