Xenon Racer will receive three free post-release content updates
SOEDESCO and 3DClouds have revealed the post-release plans for Xenon Racer. The new arcade racing introduced within will become more interesting as the time goes by, as there will be free content updates coming in three different stages.
Two new locations will be added to Xenon Racer, as well as multiple customization parts and two additional racing teams with new cars. The free content will be introduced in three different updates, the first update is happening at the beginning of May. The more detailed information regarding the free extra content will be revealed at a later time.
Since its release on March 26th and the game’s availability being spread to multiple platforms such as Nintendo Switch, PC (Steam), Xbox One and PS4 Pro is surely a success. Some players consider that is a bit expensive and may hurt some pockets, but the game offers quite a fun and joyful gameplay.
If you are not introduced to Xenon Racer, below you can find some of its features that are very promising:
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master your drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customize your car with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle