Nvidia has released a hotfix driver 451.85, destined to fix issues found in multiple games, such as Death Stranding and Forza Motorsport 7. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is also among the list of games to no longer have crash issues when running on DirectX 12.
This driver also adds support for a new Samsung 27” monitor and fixes freezes in multiple other games. The hotfix is available throughout the official download page (here), and it is not available through GeForce Experience. Therefore, make sure you use the link above to download it.
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched with Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling enabled.
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/RTX 20 series GPUs
- NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs with invalid timings
- Some games may exhibit random freezes that last for a few seconds during gameplay.
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps
- [G-Sync Compatible] Adds support for the Samsung 27″ Odyssey G7 gaming monitor