Sony players from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Mexico, and South Korea are the first to receive the new PS5 console. The rest of the world will get it on November 19, 2020.
With the release of the PS5, those players who have PS Plus subscriptions can enjoy 21 free games through the PS5 Plus Collection. Many players are wondering how to access these games, so worry no more, we got you.
Here is everything you need to do:
- The new PS5 interface is all about your games, and the PS Plus is accessible via your Game Library on the outer right of the new main game bar. Go to your Game Library > go down to select between all your purchased and installed titles > select the PS Plus Collection tab and claim your titles in order to download them to your PS5 console.
- The PS5 Plus Collection can also be accessed via the PS Store. Go on Store and you’ll see the image.
- Hover over the PS Store icon on the main PS5 bar and a banner with the PS Plus Collection will appear under the must-see featured titles for easy access.
Now, let’s see the list of free PS5 PS Plus Collection games:
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Battlefield 1
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Days Gone
- Detroit: Become Human
- Fallout 4
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
- God of War
- Infamous Second Son
- Monster Hunter: World
- Mortal Kombat X
- Persona 5
- Ratchet and Clank
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard
- The Last Guardian
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Until Dawn
NOTE: You must claim all games to keep playing them!