Have you been playing PUBG recently? The game is slowly coming back for a breakthrough in the Battle Royale genre. It appears that with Season 11 and the new patch destined to arrive on March 31, PUBG is getting closer to a possibly refurbished release.
This update is considered to be another big content drop that will sound the return of Paramo in the new Season 11. The update will arrive a little bit later on consoles, on April 8.
Below you can find the complete changes estimated to arrive with Patch 11.1, alongside the new video published by PUBG Corporation. With the update being live on the Test servers, it proves the strong developer dedication.
New Ranked Season: Starting with Season 11, Ranked Seasons will run for a two-month period, meaning these seasons will no longer run parallel with Survivor Passes. As a result, adjustments have been made to how rewards are rolled out. Additionally, all weapons’ spawn rates have been increased in all maps to more closely align with the rates seen in PUBG’s Esports mode.
Emergency Pickup: A new transport tool has been added to quickly allow Survivors and their squads to move across the Battlegrounds to the next safe zone. With the Emergency Pickup item, Survivors can deploy a high-altitude Fulton Balloon. Once the balloon is fully inflated, an airplane will arrive in 60 seconds to pick up Survivors. Once the airplane arrives, up to four Survivors will be hoisted into the air and carried toward the center of the White Zone until they decide to drop out and parachute back to the Battleground below. While this item is heavy and can draw increased attention from nearby enemies, it can be used to outrun the Blue Zone, cross enemy-controlled territory quickly or loot a remote location to find powerful gear. The Emergency Pickup is a lootable item only found on Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi.
Mastery Medals: To improve ways Survivors can track and highlight their key in-game accomplishments, Season 11 introduces updates to the Mastery Medal system. There are now 10 new medals that can be earned through various Battlegrounds achievements tied to combat situations and survival – or in the case of the “So Close” medal, almost surviving. However, Mastery Medals can be acquired in both Normal and Ranked matches, but are unavailable to earn in Arcade, Lab, or Custom matches.
PUBG ID: Related to the Mastery Medal update, Survivors can now show off their earned medals as part of the revamped PUBG ID. In addition to being able to add up to two medals, Survivors can take additional steps to personalize PUBG ID through the Customization tab.
The update is currently live on the test servers, and below you can find a list of bugs that are already addressed in it.
- Fixed an issue when using a throwable in a vehicle where the hand position wasn’t aligned correctly.
- Fixed the issue where only a small amount of damage was dealt to opponents upon collision with Dirt Bikes at full speed.
- Fixed an issue where grenades could sometimes fail to throw and explode in the players hand.
- Fixed the issue where bare footsteps sounds were played when wearing Pillar Tactical Pants.
- Fixed the issue which could display the wrong clothing preset for squadmates.
- Fixed the issue where the two different compensators that could be attached to the Mini14 looked identical.
- Fixed the issue where Team Finder doesn’t deactivate after starting matchmaking.
- Fixed the issue where the Panzerfaust could be fired through walls when jumping or falling.
- Fixed the issue where respawning didn’t work if the player didn’t switch into spectating mode after dying in War Mode.
- Fixed the issue where the boost items were canceled when consuming them while changing weapons.
- Fixed an issue which could occur when exiting the plane in Sandbox Mode.
- Fixed the issue where a player kicked from a Custom match lobby could re-join via invitation.
- Fixed the issue where Ranked Match leaving penalties (unable to join match) were applied even after 30 minutes has passed.
- Fixed the issue where the opacity of the Random Crate’s background wasn’t displayed properly.
- Fixed an issue where the arrow UI in the top right corner of the Match Report Weapon Mastery was displayed even when achieving XP for a single weapon.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Item’ was displayed as ‘Steal’ when using the Tactical Map Marker.
- Fixed the issue where Steam friends in party were not showing as a party when playing squad mode.
- Fixed an issue where players queuing for a match were marked as already playing, when viewed on the Social Page
- Fixed a visual issue in the notification window after reporting a player.
- Fixed the issue where the News page content wasn’t aligned in Arabian.
- Fixed the issue where the player’s nickname was displayed on the mini map in observer mode.
- Fixed the issue where the ‘Vest’ filter wasn’t displayed in the Customize menu.
- Fixed the issue where the killfeed was not displayed once a random player is kicked from the game.
- Fixed the issue where the close icon for wheel menu wasn’t displayed.
- Fixed the issue where players select certain report options when reporting a player.
- Fixed the clipping issue when the Hairstyle PGI.S and the Crossbow hat were worn together.
- Fixed the issue where a display error occurred when wearing the PGI Title Handwraps after wearing Duncan’s Infiltrator Handwraps.
- Fixed the issue where the voting failure message was displayed on the Pick’em Challenge results release date.