DayZ, Bohemia Interactive’s survival game, is about to receive a second hotfix after a huge update that was released recently. Apparently, some issues have surfaced, which the development studio has to address. This is the second hotfix released by Bohemia Interactive for the current patch, and it will include a couple of fixes.
DayZ has become a home for newcomers, finding it hard to go out of the game after their establishment, feeling imprisoned thanks to DayZ’s beauty and entertainment. Multiple streamers have also jumped aboard, and NoPixel, GTA’s most popular RP server owner, Koil, is making a DayZ server too.
Apparently, DayZ might become a new role-playing sensation, but we’ll have to wait and see what’s going to happen. DayZ has grown quite a bit in popularity, thanks to its enhancement and performance, which seems flawless so far. Modders have also stepped in and created tools to make the game a bit friendlier than the hardcore counterpart, which makes DayZ unique in contrast to other games.
Without further ado, check the new hotfix update below:
Hotfix 2 (Version 1.12.153895 – released 03.5.2021)
- Consider using the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
- Fixed: DayZDiag.exe was crashing when run as a server