Indie publisher Firenut Games and developer Yggdraseed Studios are excited to announce the launch of their new pixel-art platform adventure game, Anyaroth: The Queen’s Tyranny. The game will be available on PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop starting March 30th.
Anyaroth: The Queen’s Tyranny offers players a classic 2D action-platformer experience with a modern twist, brought to life with beautiful pixel art visuals. Here are some of the game’s key features:
- Free-aim system: Intense fights where looking for the perfect shooting angle could be a matter of life and death.
- Variety of weapons, objects, and abilities: Unlock and utilize a variety of weapons, objects, and abilities to generate impressive moments during fights.
- Three layers of planet Anyaroth: Explore the Surface, Mantle, and Core layers of the planet and battle through ruined cities and explosive spider nests until you reach the Regime’s capital city.
- Special helmets: Find the special helmets scattered throughout the levels to unlock the secrets that the planet hides.
- Engaging storyline: As a rebellion fighter, players must take on the challenge of bringing down the Regime and returning the planet to harmony. Use your links with the rebels to learn more about the mysterious world of Anyaroth, its history, and the Rebellion’s cause.
Anyaroth: The Queen’s Tyranny is now available for pre-order on both the European and North American Nintendo stores, with a limited-time 10% discount pre-order discount available on both. Additionally, a demo is available to download from Steam for players who want to experience the perils of Anyaroth for themselves.
Overall, Anyaroth: The Queen’s Tyranny looks like a game that will appeal to fans of platformers and sci-fi. With its engaging storyline, beautiful visuals, and exciting gameplay mechanics, it’s definitely a game to watch out for.