Deck 13 has released the first hotfix for Atlas Fallen on PC, leaving console players on the lookout for the subsequent release.
Atlas Fallen has made ripples since its release. However, with any expansive game, there are bound to be hiccups. Deck 13 and Focus Entertainment have addressed these issues head-on with their latest patch. You can find the patch notes below:
Atlass Fallen August 21 Patch Notes
- In rare cases, a crash can occur during Watcher Fury => fixed
- With a bad timing using the Shatter, it was possible for the Conjurer to keep his shield forever => fixed
- The few missing Voice Over line in German are now correctly added to the game
- It was possible to trigger a rare blocker when both players used the raise in coop => fixed
- The Imperious Bastion Essence Stone can become unobtainable if the Watcher’s Fury in the Wildlands level was not done before Main Quest progress => The stone is now being sold by the Traveling Vendor in the Citadel level, if you have missed it
- The Protective Instinct Essence Stone can become unobtaible, if it haven’t been drop by the Conjurer’s during his 2 fights with him => The Conjurer now has a respawn in the Citadel level, on the swamp area.
- In rare case, the Pre-order DLC may not unlock with the intended Anvil in the Wastelands, but in an anvil later in the game => Pre-order DLC now unlock consistently with the intended anvil in the Wastelands
That’s it for this patch! More fixes will be released in a future patch, stay tuned for more info!