Trainers, we’ve got some news about the last step in the A Paldean Adventure Seasonal Special Research in Pokémon GO. Once again, it’s all about completing some hefty tasks but the kicker? The rewards seem a bit lackluster.
Let’s break it down: A Paldean Adventure is a season-long challenge with several steps. Sounds fun, right? But here’s the snag: some tasks make you visit PokeStops or catch a Pokemon for 14 days straight. Now, we’re all up for a challenge, but the rewards seem to fall flat.
Take a look at Step 4 out of 5. You gotta walk 30 km, catch 400 Pokemon, and even evolve specific Pokémon. The payoff? 6000 Stardust and an encounter with Pawmi.
Then we get to Step 5, and oh boy, it’s a doozy. You need to cover 80 km, catch 100 different species, and complete a bunch of Field Research tasks. For all that effort, you get a Lucky Egg and, again, just 900 XP.
A Paldean Adventure Step 4/5
- Explore 30 km: 5 Mysterious Components
- Catch 400 Pokemon: 25 Great Ball
- Earn 40 Candies walking with your Buddy: 9 Golden Razz Berry
- Evolve a Floragato, Crocalor, or Quaxwell: 2000 XP
- Visit PokeStops on 14 different days: 6000 Stardust
- Rewards: Pawmi and 900 XP
A Paldean Adventure Step 5/5
- Explore 80km: 25 Ultra Ball
- Catch 100 different species of Pokemon: 2 Rocket Radar
- Complete 150 Field Research tasks: 5 Silver Pinap Berry
- Power up Pokemon 50 times: 50 Sprigatito, Fuecoco, or Quaxly Candy
- Catch a Pokemon on 14 different days: 9000 Stardust
- Rewards: Lucky Egg and 900 XP
So basically, you’re grinding for nearly a month, 14 days for each of the last two steps, only to end up with some Stardust and items. Feels like they could sweeten the pot with more XP or even more exciting items, don’t you think?
The general consensus is that this is a grind-heavy research with rewards that don’t quite measure up. What’s your take? Are you in for the grind or are you planning to pass? Let us know, and keep those Poke Balls flying.