Warhammer 40,000: Darktide has recently received Hotfix 1.2.12, targeting various bugs and enhancing gameplay stability. This update, already live on Steam, is expected to hit other platforms soon, promising a smoother experience for players.
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Hotfix 1.2.12 Patch Notes
Bug Fixes and Tweaks
- Fixed a server crash which could happen if the same Veteran player applied the buff on a tag from the “Focus Target!” talent multiple times to the same enemy in rapid succession.
- Fixed a crash which could happen while inspecting the Talents tree of another player if that player left the Mourningstar.
- Fixed a crash which could happen if a player left a mission and was replaced by a bot just as the mission ended.
- Fixed several uncommon crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the Veteran “Exhilarating Takedown” talent was increasing the toughness damage taken instead of decreasing it.
- Fixed an issue where the Psyker “Nomanus Mk VI Surge Force Staff” and “Smite” blitz would target random enemy hitzones.
This resulted in heavily reduced damage when a limb body part was targeted. The on-kill gore effects will still affect different enemy body parts at random, but the damage will be normalised.
- Tweaked the Psyker “Nomanus Mk VI Surge Force Staff” to always trigger maximum on-kill gore effects on a critical hit kill.
- Fixed an issue where the progress for collecting Scriptures and Grimoires for Melk’s contracts was no longer tracked.
- Fixed an issue where the progress of the “Flawless Execution” penances chain was reset after the release of The Traitor Curse Part 1 Anniversary Update.
The game will update to the progress value obtained in either up to Hotfix 1.2.03 or in The Traitor Curse Part 1 Anniversary Update, selecting the highest one. We apologise for the issue and for the possible loss of progress.
- When in unobtained status, the penances in the “Flawless Execution” chain will now display the current value being tracked instead of the best value ever achieved.
Previously, the penance UI displayed the value for highest uninterrupted run performed by the player, and did not reset to 0 when the player got downed. This made it difficult to properly check the progress in unlocking the penance, as the actual progress being tracked by the game may not have been the one shown in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where the chest would clip through the breastplate of the Zealot “Krieg Greatcoat (Marked by Faith)” cosmetic on female characters.
- Fixed an issue where the tassel on the “Duellists Autogun” weapon skin was affected by physics incorrectly.