If you have forgotten, Fortnite has advertised cars in the season launch trailer, and many have been asking themselves when exactly are they going to be available in the game. Fortnite Status has announced the upcoming Fortnite v13.30 update, scheduled to arrive on July 21st at 4 AM ET. Epic Games also mentioned the continuation of the “Sea-son” with another wave of Summer Splash LTMs, but there’s a ton more than that.
Below you can find the official announcement made by Epic Games. The update will arrive in 4 hours of the time of this writing.
The Sea-son continues with another wave of Summer Splash LTMs and more.
v13.30 arrives tomorrow, July 21. This time around, downtime will begin at 4 AM ET (08:00 UTC). pic.twitter.com/HNNdna6rwV
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) July 21, 2020
Furthermore, Epic Games didn’t forget to mention that the Patch size will be larger than usual on the Nintendo Switch, which again, brings us to a possibility of something new added to the game. Below you can find the preliminary patch notes, which doesn’t necessarily need to mean they’re correct. Tomorrow we’ll update the official list of patch notes.
Fortnite v13.30 preliminary patch notes
- Summer Splash LTMs
- Another wave of LTMs enters the Summer Splash rotation, including Payback, Catch, and One Shot.
- The Sea-son Evolves
- As water levels recede, familiar locations are revealed and something new surfaces.
- Get the band back together – Teamwork required.
- We’ve added new challenges recommended for group play- team up with your favorite squadmates and clean up. Anyone in your squad can contribute. Prove us they’re too easy, and we’ll ratchet up the difficulty.
- The final challenge for Build-a-Brella is available this week. Lock in your perfect style.
- Updated Mobile Hud Layout tool
- Check out the new changes by accessing the HUD Layout Tool through the menu.
- All Aquaman’s Challenges are now available, meaning all of his rewards – including his Outfit with bonus Arthur Curry style are now unlockable.
- Where’s my car?
- No Sweat is investigating auto coverage. Until then, many of the Island’s vehicles have been recalled.
So, is there going to be a new surprise that is going to spice up the transportation feature in Fortnite? Surpriseeeee…!!!