Today on Bethesda official Twitter account, was announced the release of 1.2 update patch for Skyrim.
Due to its previous patch release 1.1 and all the crashes on PS4, PC, and Xbox One, the developers are now positive about this new update. The patch 1.2 is now available for PS4 and PC owners. Later on this week, Xbox One owners can download the patch too.
Skyrim and the update will improve the performance and the issues in-game. Also, the mod-browsing experience is being improved. For now, the patch 1.2 is still in beta. If the game is working without any problems, than you should just keep on playing without worring about this update. If not, all you have to do is the following:
- Right click on Skyrim on Steam,
- Select Properties,
- Then Beta tab
- And at the end “Beta” from the menu.
- Just click “OK” and the game will update automatically.
Skyrim and the new patch 1.2 are aiming on lot of improvements in-game. You can find all of them below.
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
Do not forget to subscribe!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!