The latest My Summer Car update 13.03.2017 will improve the player’s in-game experience. From the past update which was made in February until now, there are some in-game issues, which the devs are giving their best to fix it.
My Summer Car is by far the most interesting car game. At first, there were around 5k players, but now that numbers is significantly lower. At this moment there are 2k players. What went wrong, I’m still trying to figure it out. But let’s keep to the subject.
My Summer Car Update 13.03.2017 Patch Notes
As I have already mentioned above, there us a new version of “Push” system. Now, it should work properly, without any glitches. An issue where the risk of driving with a drunk driver is now fixed. The force feedback will now work for all cars and your car will stuck in the Swamp area. Looks more interesting now. I hope you will agree with all the changes.
Here are the major updates and bug fixes:
- The time of Fleetari calling about his car is adjusted
- Fixed issue with Fleetari services repair time
- Added longer rear coil springs as an option
- Added customizable rear window sticker
- Fixed possible bus spawning issue
- Disabling HUD (F2) now also disables the crosshair
- When passing out at the cottage island, player will wake up at the cottage
- Fixed bug where player was able to throttle and adjust mixture with detached carburetor
- Player can now climb back on to the boat
- Ability to brew Kilju and use Juice cans as storing containers
Most of My Summer cars players are satisfied with this update and are looking forward to launching the game. That’s all for now. Thank’s for reading and don’t forget to subscribe and get the latest gaming news.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!