You know? I felt really good when I was playing Paladins and developed guides. In the meantime, a lot of new Champions were added to the game. So, I guess there’s no excuse except to go back in and finish what I’ve started at first place. Paladins has grown by far, adding new Champions, maps, new game modes which are the very best reason the game’s is currently in this position. Oh, not to forget to say that Paladins is still growing. That’s why Hi-Rez decides to improve the game even more by addressing bugs in the upcoming patch OB53.
Besides the Bug Fixes, the game will receive a brand new Ice Mount looks astonishing and will cost 5$. As always, new Champion skins will also be added, enabling players to customize their favorite champion the way they like. When it comes down to game’s balance, Paladins was missing only one thing. Bans. Bans will be introduced with the OB53 patch, making players enjoy its competitive gameplay. This feature will be added to Draft competitive match lobby only.
Honestly, Hi-Rez has never stopped developing great content to Paladins, which the actual reason why its community still grows at a fast pace. You can find out the bug fixes below. If you love to see all the patch notes, visit The Official Website.
Paladins OB53 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where some controllers would occasionally snap their view to straight up or straight down.
- Addressed an issue where Aim Assist would function incorrectly while moving up and down an incline.
- Fixed a bug where a player’s crosshairs could get permanently stuck at maximum inaccuracy.
- Fixed a bug where proximity indicators for abilities such as Grumpy Bomb or Time Bomb could incorrectly show that you were out of range.
- Fixed a bug where clicking options while loading would soft lock the game.
- Fixed a bug where players could not filter in the Champion Cards screen when using a Gamepad.
- Fixed a bug where viewing champion masteries with a gamepad would stop you from navigating to other submenus on the Champion screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused strange visual states when changing Texture Detail from low to a higher setting.
- Fixed a bug where high level players partying with new accounts was functioning inconsistently across different queues. All queues will now function like Siege has been.
- Addressed an issue where players could get deserter when accepting a match invite at the last second. There should now be a slightly longer grace period.
- Addressed an issue where sometimes emotes would not play in killcam.
- Fixed a bug that caused Status Effect messages to stop triggering.
- Fixed a bug where Cauterize would trail characters when they teleported as if they had moved directly.
- Fixed a bug that caused legendary effects such as Combustible to deactivate when the player died. Now if the projectiles persist they will maintain the properties they would have if the champion were still alive.
- Fixed a bug that caused Weapon icons to not appear blocked when players are unable to fire.
- Fixed end of match lobby scoreboard sometimes not showing separate teams
- Fixed Mastery coin being stuck on Champions when they die with the Mastery Emote equipped
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!