Destiny 2’s servers will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 25. The developer Bungie is preparing to release a new patch for the game.
We are expecting that the servers will be down from five up to six hours. After the maintenance is finished, Destiny 2’s version 1.0.3 update will go live. The maintenance windows will begin at 9 AM ET. This means that the players will not be allowed to sign in if they are not already playing Destiny 2. At 10 AM, all players will be kicked out of the servers. It is expected that the game will be up and running with the new v1.0.3 patch by 3 PM ET.
Bungie did not say what changes the update will bring. But the studio provided a list of Destiny 2 issues that will be possibly fixed, as Polygon announced on their website:
- Trials of the Nine was not disabled properly at this week’s ritual reset. Moving forward, players should expect this activity to be available each Friday at 10 AM PDT through Tuesday at 2 AM PDT.
- The quest step “His Highness’s Seal” is not properly incrementing when players acquire Emperor Seals.
- Occasionally, objects aren’t properly spawning within the Exodus Crash Nightfall strike. Players may need to relaunch the activity for objectives to properly spawn.
- Public event completions are not properly granting Clan XP upon completion.
- Clan Engrams are not being rewarded to some qualifying players. NOTE: If a player leaves a clan and joins a new clan mid-week, they will not be able to earn further Clan Engrams until the following weekly reset.
- If a player creates a new character after an alternate character has earned a raid key on a given week, the key will be erroneously removed from character Inventory.
After the planned maintenance window turned into seven hours of downtime during Destiny 2’s first week of release, Bungie finished his works on the servers ahead of schedule. We will see how this one will go, and this article will be updated with details as soon as they are available.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!