Before a couple of days, Nvidia has released their 390.65 game ready driver. The driver that was supposed to add Shadowplay highlights into Fortnite. Now, it is confirmed and official. Epic Games have confirmed the same as they have released an update that adds a new feature, Cozy Campfire.
Cozy Campfire will heal everyone around for 2HP per second, which according to Epic Games is more than enough to anticipate your next fight without any worries regarding HP. As a celebration of the Shadowplay Highlights feature, Epic Games will host a contest with a grand prize of four GTX 1070 graphics cards.
What’s interesting is that the Cozy Campfire won’t require any inventory slot and can be found anywhere. Fortnite’s patch 2.1.0. appears to care for the game’s most important elements as it fixes some gameplay bugs
Talking about the Battle Royale mode as the most played Fortnite content, you may find detailed patch notes down below.
- The Boogie Bomb dance effect is now removed upon taking any damage. We will continue to monitor and iterate on this item’s functionality.
- Changed the Boogie Bomb rarity to blue/rare to more accurately represent its true rarity.
- Fixed an issue which caused players to pass through their recently built and edited structures.
- Fixed an issue which allowed sniper bullets to pass through players without applying any damage.
- Fixed an animation issue caused by entering the DBNO state while in the air.
- Increased the audible range of enemy footsteps, as well as their overall volume.
- We’re aware of an issue causing footsteps to sometimes play at irregular intervals when offscreen. We’re working on a fix now, expect it next update.
- Enemy footsteps are easier to hear when performing certain actions such as building, shooting, or collecting resources.
- Fixed an issue which caused sniper bullet impact sounds to trigger more than once per shot.
- Fixed the phantom bullet sounds that are sometimes heard throughout a match.
- Adjusted the volume of the AC/DC Pickaxe.
- Reduced the volume of the drone that teleports player out of each match.
- Fixed an issue which caused the “Push to Talk” setting to disappear from the Battle Royale settings when restoring default settings in Save the World.
- Shortened a few Daily Challenge descriptions which would run off the screen in a few languages.
- Daily challenge rewards are automatically collected if another challenge is completed in the same category.
- For instance, if you complete a Battle Pass daily challenge but do not “collect” the reward, the reward will automatically be collected upon completing the next Battle Pass daily challenge.
- Fortnite Battle Royale now supports NVIDIA ShadowPlay highlights on PC.
- Fixed a rare Battle Royale server crash.