You have to love Pangolier and its potential impact on competitive matches. While Pangolier looks too shabby at this moment, it may cause collateral damage when it comes to professional gameplay, since probably many teams are not used to his abilities and the way they could be used in professional matchmaking.
Especially now when DAC 2018 is here, and despite the fact that the update was supposed to be postponed until after DAC, it has come out earlier than expected. Therefore, we honestly expect DAC to get exciting and watch some teams that favor picking Pangolier.
However, most of the updates are reasonable, except Phoenix’s change, which kind of counters Nightstalker’s ultimate and denies the extraordinary vision during Supernova, turning night into day by having a higher priority than Nightstalker’s ultimate ability.
Furthermore, Valve has made some changes early, and late game items, and most of the changes rely on buffs rather than nerfs. Below you can find further details:
- Clarity: Mana Regeneration reduced from 3.2 to 3.0
- Heart of Tarrasque: Strength increased from 40 to 45
- Moon Shard: Attack Speed increased from 120 to 130
- Nullifier: Projectile speed decreased from 1200 to 900
- Refresher Orb: Mana regeneration increased from 3 to 5
- Satanic: Duration increased from 4.5 to 5 seconds
- Silver Edge: Break duration decreased from 5 to 4 seconds
- Silver Edge: Cooldown reduced from 24 to 22
- Skull Basher: Bash duration increased from 1.4 to 1.5
- Abyssal Blade: Bash duration increased from 1.4 to 1.5
- Spirit Vessel: Enemy current health based damage changed from 3% Direct HP modification to 4.5% Magical Damage
Other heroes have also received many changes, and they will definitely swap the current Meta. If you wish to find all the patch notes in details, you can visit Dota 2’s official Reddit thread regarding update 7.12.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!