As you all know, Fortnite’s latest patch 3.4 has brought the new Vending Machines. After the rumors and recent and blank discoveries, Vending Machines are now available in Fortnite.
If you have already joined the game, you probably know that each Vending Machine offers three items of different types, and in every single one of them, there’s a good weapon. Most likely, a gun that may be faithful to you and of a big help until the very end of the game.
Below you can find in details how Vending Machines gather and display the items that are currently available for sale.
- Each Vending Machine will randomly select a rarity. All items sold will match that rarity.
- Items found in a Common (white) version will cost 100 materials.
- Items found in an Uncommon (green) version will cost 200 materials.
- Items found in a Rare (blue) version will cost 300 materials.
- Items found in an Epic (purple) version will cost 400 materials.
- Items found in a Legendary (gold) version will cost 500 materials.
- Each Vending Machine will sell three items, one for each material type (Wood, Stone, Metal).
- It will cycle through each of the three items on a short timer. To switch items faster, hit the Vending Machine with your Pickaxe.
Furthermore, the 3.4 update has added the First Shot Accuracy feature to weapons that have missed that as an addition. Therefore, the following weapons have been enhanced, and each first bullet will land exactly where your crosshair is.
- Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Tactical Submachine Gun
- Suppressed Pistol
- Hand Cannon
- Assault Rifle
- Burst Assault Rifle
It is amusing how Epic Games delivered every following update without messing up anything in Fortnite. The only mistake throughout this journey was the PS4 3.4 update, which size grew up to 10GB without any reason.