We do not need to repeat ourselves, as we know that the challenges are becoming somewhat repetitive each week. Therefore, the Fortnite week 8 of season 6 is upon us and we’re about to discover the challenges within.
This week’s free challenges are coming in a larger amount, and it is important that you finish them too. If you’re new to the Fortnite’s challenges, then you should have a firm and serious approach. However, a little tip may help you and that is not to try and rush the challenges within one game. Yes, you can complete more in one queue, but it is faster if you just jump, die, re-queue.
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Final Stage: Visit ? and ? in a single match – 1 Battle Star
- Dance with a fish trophy at 7 different named locations – 5 Battle Stars
- Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on 3 different Clay Pigeon Shooters – 5 Battle Stars
- Get 250,000 Trick Points in a vehicle – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit 4 different Named Locations in a single match (HARD) – 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Use a Grappling Hook (HARD) – 3 Battle Stars
We will update the staged challenges as we go through. Challenges likewise, they’re the only way to upgrade your battle pass tier. If you’re not in a mood of buying more Battle Pass levels, then you will need to grind and complete the challenges, even if we’re this late in the Season.