As we said, we’ll run a comparison check to Week 5’s leaked challenges by comparing them to the official ones. We’re getting close to their release, and as such, we are going to post them below whenever they become active. If we lead upon the leaked Fortnite Week 5 challenges, they won’t require any guides as their condition is easy to understand.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at Week 5 Season 8 official Fortnite challenges below:
- Deal 200 damage with Scoped Weapons to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
- Search 7 chests at Paradise Palms or Shifty Shafts – 5 Battle Stars
- Complete a lap of the Race Track in Happy Hamlet – 10 Battle Stars
- Get 15 bounces in a single throw with the Bouncy Ball toy – 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Gain 50 Shield from Mushrooms – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Gain 100 Shield from Small Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Stage 3: Gain 100 Shield from Shield Potions – 2 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent, a Zip line and a Vehicle in the same match – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 opponents at Pirate Camps – 10 Battle Stars
After making the comparison, it turns out that the leaked challenges are exactly the same as the official ones released. Good luck on your way to accomplishing them all.