Even if we’re one day before the release and reset of Week 5, we have already started receiving a leak of challenges for Week 6. It is definitely the first time we receive a set of challenges 1 week earlier than its release. Without further ado, you can find the batch of leaked challenges for Week 6 of Season 8 below.
This leak has been created by the already proven Fortnite data miner Lucas7yoshi. So far, his work has been quite a unique masterpiece as most of the leaks he provides are 99% accurate.
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use 2 different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
As usual, we’ll run an integrity check to see if the leaked challenges comply with the official ones when Week 6 releases. For now, we still have to consider that Week 5 has to be completed in order to move to this week.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!