Even if we’re one day before the release and reset of Week 5, we have already started receiving a leak of challenges for Week 6. It is definitely the first time we receive a set of challenges 1 week earlier than its release. Without further ado, you can find the batch of leaked challenges for Week 6 of Season 8 below.
This leak has been created by the already proven Fortnite data miner Lucas7yoshi. So far, his work has been quite a unique masterpiece as most of the leaks he provides are 99% accurate.
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig and a metal llama – 5 Battle Stars
- Visit the 5 highest elevations on the island – 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate 3 opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Shifty Shafts – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Frosty Flights – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Sunny Steps – 1 Battle Star
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen – 5 Battle Stars
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow – 10 Battle Stars
- Use 2 different throwable items in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
As usual, we’ll run an integrity check to see if the leaked challenges comply with the official ones when Week 6 releases. For now, we still have to consider that Week 5 has to be completed in order to move to this week.