Metro Exodus Ranger Update is now available to download. Now that it has arrived, the biggest Metro Exodus update is here to include new Game Plus mode that will surely buff up to the expectations. Not only that improves performance, but it also adds Ukranian localization and support for the RTX cards, knowing that Ray Tracing is available in Metro Exodus.
Now, the mainstream of this update is the New Game Plus mode, which allows you to put yourself onto the same journey with all the assets you’ve unlocked during your original journey. Having the weapon arsenal improved since the getgo is something really nice, and will put you up to the test of how fast you can beat the game for the second time.
Furthermore, players will get availability to other settings, as they can particularly choose an incentive of how many weapons will be viable. The new Game + mode also adds achievements on the grind list. As officially found on Metro’s official website, the patch notes for the Ranger Update can be found below:
- Allows you to start with all weapons and attachments found in the last playthrough
- Weapons are granted after freeing Anna in Moscow
- Starting weapons will be the last loadout that was set in the previous end game save
- All other weapons and attachments previously unlocked will be available in the Aurora Workbench Armory, first encountered in Volga
- Player Armor/Wrist upgrades do not carry over
- Reduces weapon slots to one. Any weapon can be used in this slot, but you can only take one with you. Manage this by swapping Weapons in the field, or by using the Aurora Workbench Armory
- Provides Player with the Crossbow at the beginning of the game in addition to normal Weapon Progression. Yermak gives the Player the Crossbow after Jammer scene in Moscow.
- Crafting in the Backpack is disabled, you may only use a Workbench
- Only Weapon modifications allowed in Backpack
- Human NPC’s are upgraded by one level of Armor across the game if applicable
- Creatures have thicker hide across the game
- Human NPC’s use explosives more often
Real Time Weather
- Change the game’s natural day/night cycle from 2 to 24 real hours for complete immersion
- Fog, Rain, Snow, and Sand storm conditions occur more frequently where applicable
Radiation is Forever
- Additional radiation zones will appear across some levels, making the Gas Mask more important
- Fully disables the Save System, progress is only saved between levels
- Green Tape Players throughout the game will be available to play Developer Commentary about the area in which it is found
ADDITIONAL NEW GAME + CONTENT
Achievements / Trophies
- Additional set of hidden objects in the world, only available in New Game +
New Game + becomes available from the New Game menu after completing the game once.
Please Note: Starting a new game in Regular Mode or in New Game + will clear your Quick/Auto/Chapter Select saves. You will need to progress again to access later levels.