One week ahead of its release, the challenges for Fortnite Week 9 have already been discovered. We do not know the integrity of them as well, but it will suit nice eyesight until their official confirmation. Also, data miners rarely make mistakes about challenges, so let’s take a look at what Week 9 of Season 8 hides.
Without further ado, let’s see all of the challenges assigned to come in Week 9:
- Place 3 Cozy Campfires or a Launch Pads in different matches
- Build 250 structures
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady and a precarious flatbed
- Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match
- visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match
- Search 7 Chests at Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge
- Deal 200 damage to opponents while riding in a vehicle
As you noted, we cannot distinguish the free out of the paid challenges, as we’ll do that at a later stage. With that being said, we have one more week left to complete the whole season. Week 10 challenges could also be leaked any time soon.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!