The Japanese stand-alone video game developer and publisher Capcom updated its list of Platinum titles sales, and according to the list, Monster Hunter: World is at the top, followed by Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil 5 on second and third place.
Capcom’s page of Platinum titles sales that shows the sales of titles with over 1 million copies, has been updated and the action role-playing video game Monster Hunter: World available for PS4, Xbox One and PC is on the top of the chart with 12.4 million copies sold since its release back in January 2018.
Resident Evil 6 is the second best selling video game with a total of 9 million units sold, and on third, we have Resident Evil 5 with 8.9 million copies
According to the list:
- January 2018 Monster Hunter: World PS4/Xbox One/PC/DL 12.4 million copies
- October 2012 Resident Evil 6 PS3/Xbox 360/DL 7.3 million copies
- Mar 2016 Resident Evil 6 PS4/Xbox One/DL 1.7 million copies
- Mar 2009 Resident Evil 5 PS3/Xbox 360/DL 7.5 million copies
- Jun 2016 Resident Evil 5 PS4/Xbox One/DL 1.4 million copies
Monster Hunter: World won the best roles playing game award at the Game Awards 2018. Monster Hunter: World is the best game designed with rich player character customization and progression, including massively multiplayer experiences.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!