Epic Games YouTube Drops, yay! It appears that Fortnite fans will have an additional way of getting items in Fortnite, and that is by just watching YouTube. Rewards such as wraps and sprays will be included. To acquire some of them, all you need to do is link your YouTube account with the Epic Games one and watch Fortnite premiered content.
The premiere of Game Jam Hollywood will introduce the very first drop. More rewards will be brought down the line, as Fortnite progresses to the World Cup event. The World Cup will also contain a variety of drops, which can be yours by just watching the streams live on YouTube.
How to link YouTube with Epic Games’ account
- Sign in to YouTube in a desktop browser.
- Go to Accounts and select Settings.
- Under the “Connected accounts” section, select your Epic Games account.
- If you do not already have an Epic Games account, create one, then start at Step 2.
- Click or tap CONNECT.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account.
For more info on specific details and rewards, check out the following section.
DROP IN FOR THE DROPS
Link up your Epic + YouTube accounts to be eligible for rewards! You only need to watch 20 minutes of Game Jam Hollywood or the World Cup broadcasts to receive a drop. If you want to link your account, check out the Account Linking instructions below. Check in-game to be sure you’ve received your reward.
There are lots of opportunities to drop in:
- 7/25 – Game Jam Hollywood premiere.
- 7/26 – Fortnite World Cup Finals Day 1 live broadcast.
- 7/27 – Fortnite World Cup Finals Day 2 live broadcast.
- 7/28 – Fortnite World Cup Finals Day 3 live broadcast.
Colelct all three unique, World Cup themed rewards:
- 7/25 – Game Jam Spray
- 7/26 – Game Jam Spray
- 7/27 – World Cup Spray
- 7/28 – Red Line Wrap
For more info, you can visit the Epic Games’ official website, where everything is noted in details.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!