As time goes by, Underlords, Valve’s Dota chessboard video game grows more prominent. Using characters from one of the most famous MOBAs, DOTA, the game aims to unleash the perfect gameplay experience by creating a randomly generated battle between two hero compositions of player choice.
With the most important update in its history (not long one to notice) Dota Underlords has replaced the clone fights with head-to-head battles, which are more exciting than just fighting a copy of someone else’s board. This was a perfect chance to notify the public of its existence, as it was a long asked question and desire by the community itself.
Currently, Dota Underlords sits at a robust concurrent player number, and with all of the ranked matchmaking and algorithm, the game gets better and better according to the top-notch players. We are more than sure that we’ll be seeing a Dota Underlords competitive scene sooner than later, once everything is at a proper stage of settlement.
Throughout all of the installments and additions to the game, Dota Underlords has not fallen a single bit. Being the first Mobile Game made on the Source 2 engine, Valve is more than satisfied with the current outcome.
But, yesterday’s update has also strengthened the game’s integrity by bringing lots of changes. For more precise info you could take a look below:
- We crashed some crashing code into a crash compactor.
- Fixed some issues with animations and unit facing.
- More FX have been optimized.
- Units affected by Medusa’s Stone Gaze now visually freeze and look stony.
- Changed Global Items achievement to require 2, not 4, global items.
- Bot games now start paused when they are resumed.
- Bot personalities tweaked for the current state of the game.
- The Combat Stats Kills panel now treats kills like damage (summons’ kills accrue to the summoner).
- Fixed an issue where the wrong alliance icons could be shown when a unit is placed on the board and an alliance completes.
- Fixed an issue where the +Free Reroll line could be shown in error on the round rewards popup.
- Fixed some issues with Proto Pass progress display.
- Fixed reoccurring rank-up popups.
- Can now click on heroes on the scoreboard and all heroes of that type will be highlighted.
- In-game alliance tooltip/popup now shows icons for all heroes in that alliance.
- Fixed sometimes not notifying other players when a combat ended and an Aegis was used.
- Highlight your own row on the scoreboard.
- General UI updates and polish.
- Fixed an issue with ability targeting and summons where those abilities which sort units by, e.g., health were not properly excluding summons.
- Fixed unexploded Techies Bombs doing player damage on round over.
- Elusive: Level 3 Alliance (9 heroes) – changed from “All units gain +75% evasion” to “All heroes gain +75% evasion”.
- Demon Hunter Level 2 Alliance (2 heroes) – changed from “Invalidate your opponent’s Demon Alliance bonus. All Demon units gain +50% Pure Damage. All Demon Hunters gain +50% Pure Damage.” to “Invalidate your opponent’s Demon Alliance bonus. All Demon and Demon Hunter units gain +50% Pure Damage.” This means that Terroblade no longer gets the double bonus.
- Hunter Level 1 (3 heroes): Extra Attacks chance raised from 20% to 25%. Level 2 (6 heroes): Extra Attacks chance raised from 35% to 40%.
- Doom’s Doom ability now uniformly disables passive bonuses, including alliance passive bonuses.
- Ability description changed to reflect this.
- When Lycan transforms and he gains 30% max health, he heals by the full 30% each time, rather than this being based on his current health at the time of transforming.
- If Juggernaut is eligible to cast Blade Fury (has enough mana, not on cooldown) and he is about to take magic damage, he immediately casts Blade Fury and takes no magic damage.
Helm of the Undying:
- Undying units, if they are in the undying state, will never deal damage to the opponent, but will still count when determining which side won a round.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!