It seems that Epic Games have changed the missions completely. For this week, players have to complete all of the common challenges and get access to the prestige ones. But after seeing them, they don’t sound that prestige. It’s an enhanced version of the normal challenges, with higher requirement goals.
For example, if you needed to deal 5000 opponents in the primary challenges, the prestige ones are asking you to do the same, but times 50. We know that the season is expanded, and it may last for a while now, so Epic Games probably has to find a way on how to sustain the player base entertained, and making players achieve these challenges could be the right way.
Stretch Goals Prestige Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents – 250,000
- Achieve Shotgun Specialist or AR Specialist by dealing damage with Shotguns or Assault Rifles – 150
- Achieve Pistol Specialist or SMG Specialist by dealing damage with Pistols or SMGs – 100
- Achieve Sniper Specialist or Explosive Specialist by dealing damage with snipers or explosives – 75
- Catch weapons from fishing spots – 250
- Eliminate opponents – 1,000
- Outlast opponents in Solos, Duos or Squads 20,000
Have a nice day in Fortnite!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!