We are pretty much in a roller coaster in which all digital resellers are fighting between each other to introduce the best offers ahead of Christmas and New Year. Earlier today, Epic Games has started the Holiday Sale, while Valve’s Steam has responded appropriately by launching their Winter Sale. Steam Winter Sale is now live, with tons of side activities and discounts.
Valve has tons of surprises in its Steam game repository, and the store is replenished of substantial discounts that are best-fitting for consumers with shallow wallets. Titles such as Dark Souls 3, Warhammer 2, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice, and more are some of the most popular to be joining the list of discounted games, alongside the freshest of them, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Similar to one of the previous sales, Valve has decided to add Festivity Tokens, which can be earned by buying games. They can also be obtained by completing Holiday Quests, which is an excellent addition to those who want to gather as many games as possible.
To kick off with some of the discount percentages, take a look at some of the game titles we’ve compiled and are good to purchase (the list is still updating):
- Arma 3 – 66% discount – $10.19
- DayZ – 40% discount – $26,99
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – 17% discount – $49.79
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – 35% discount – $38.99
- Dark Souls 3 – 75% discount – $14.99
- Monster Hunter: World – 60% discount – $23.99
- Total War: Warhammer 2 – 66% discount – $20.39
- Human: Fall Flat – 60% discount – $5.99
- Hunt: Showdown – 35% discount – $25.99
- Planet Coaster – 80% discount – $8.99
The list above will eventually continue updating as we’re still tailoring discounts at a decent price.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!