Star Wars: Battlefront, and its somewhat forgotten horizon among its fans, has now released the May 28th update. This update fixes a lot of game performance issues, including balances that obscure in-game characters and their abilities.
These changes are made to improve the gameplay experience and make it easier for players to delve into new matches, in which they’ll no longer have to deal against the powerful Kylo Ren and Darth Vader.
The complete list of patch notes has been published in a Reddit Thread.
- Balanced the Milestone requirements for Darth Maul’s Old Master appearance, Luke Skywalker’s Farmboy appearance and Leia Organa’s Princess appearance. The Milestones now require players to defeat 5,000 enemies as any Dark side or Light side hero.
- Made improvements to prevent the issue of players matchmaking into one-team lobbies.
- Various stability fixes related to the gameplay of Imperial Rocket Trooper and First Order Flametrooper.
- Balancing pass on Darth Vader
- Reduced Darth Vader’s Lightsaber Throw damage from 150 to 130
- Reduced the values of the Intensified Lightsaber Throw Star Card to 15-20-25-30
- Enemies who are affected by Darth Vader’s Choke will only take half damage from Lightsaber Throw.
- Lowered base damage of Kylo Ren’s Frenzy ability from 125 to 115.
- The appearances of AI-controlled Clone Troopers on the Republic Attack Cruiser on Instant Action and Co-Op – Missions are now set to Phase 2.
- Fixed an issue with the AI’s behavior regarding Command Post E on Death Star 2, on Instant Action and Supremacy.
- Fixed an issue where the “Fight As One” milestone would not track progress when playing in Co-Op Missions.
- Fixed an issue where certain unlockable items were still indicated to be unlocked through Events only.
- Fixed an issue with the DL-18, where the Improved Cooling mod wouldn’t increase how many shots the weapon could fire before overheating.
- Fixed an issue with the descriptions of the Republic Attack Cruiser and the Separatist Dreadnought on the Frontend menu of Instant Action Missions.
- Resolved an issue where wrong announcers could be heard when transitioning between round phases of any game mode, while using certain Heroes.
- Fixed an issue where the Name Tags UI option in the Main Menu would overlap with the Kill Message when set to Default.
- Fixed an issue where the Objective opacity sliders in the UI options will now include the progress bar, squad order, no. of contesters and text labels.
- The visual for the PC Chat prompt has now been removed from the UI options on consoles.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!