Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 introduced the new SP-R 208 marksman rifle which can be unlocked at Tier 15.
The company behind this game, Activision, has stated that this rifle is quite reliable at any given range and is able to compete with other rifles, such as sniper rifles. Since its release, it seems like it is a quite popular choice among the fans, mainly because it offers a one-shot kill to the upper chest, neck or head.
As always, there must be some kind of a problem with each release, so Activision has released patch notes (published at the end of this post), which will fix the issue where the players can survive in the gas while on a subway.
The beta version of the game will be released today, and it will be accessible from October 8th to 9th (valid for the ones who pre-ordered the PS4), October 10th to 12th (every player who owns PS4), October 15th to 16th ( all PS4 players and Xbox One/PC pre-orders) and for the whole audience, October 17th to October 19th.
- Fixed an issue where players could survive in the gas while staying on the subway fast travel system
- Fixed a bug where the SSP 10-R mags could allow bullet penetration through multiple walls
- Increase to flinch
- Minor reduction to ADS speed
- Variable zoom scope
- Moved weapon closer to the player while ADSing
- Small reduction to ADS speed
- .300 Norma mag and .338 Lapua Mag ammo types:
- Reduction to bullet velocity
- Reduction to ADS speed
SKS: Small reduction to ADS speed for variable zoom scopes