Patch 184.108.40.206 has gone live, and Microsoft and Asobo Studio have brought us a lot of fixes and improvements to make our experience in Flight Simulator even more realistic. A lot of these were directed to the ATC (air traffic control), which should now list the entire names of approaches and other improvements.
The Boeing 787 – Dreamliner’s “overpowered” engine has been nerfed, while the Fly-by-wire bank oscillation for the Airbus A320neo has finally been fixed. Another notable improvement is for the lightning, which should no longer be triggered during clear skies, making your experience a bit more realistic.
Here are the patch notes for update 220.127.116.11:
- Navblue data has been updated
- Navigation data date is now dynamically set in the avionics
- ATC window should now list the entire name of approaches
- ATC should respond to requests for changing an approach into an airport
- User should now have the option to request an IFR clearance in the air even if they have a flight plan entered / loaded in their GPS
- ATC should now respond to requests for changing runways while near / on approach to an airport
- The Fly-by-wire bank oscillation has been fixed for the Airbus A320neo
- The overpowered engine of the Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner has been reduced
- Fixed broken plane instruments when switching to Metrics via the options menu
- Fixed cockpit interactions that were either getting mixed up or not working on 3rd party airplanes
- All liveries should now be accessible in game and properly loaded
- Lightning should no longer be triggered in clear skies
- The sensitivity curve methodology has been adapted for the different inputs
- New temporal anti-aliasing (TAA), along with new sharpen filter using AMD FidelityFX CAS” falls into
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!