We’ve got ourselves to Gunsmith. Part 12, offering yet another great XP income. This time, Mechanic wants us to modify another AK, the AK-102. It’s probably one of his favorite weapons since it can be found in its catalog. But, enough talking, let’s jump straight to the quest dialog.
Gunsmith. Part 12 Description
Quite long ago, I once met the owner of Kiba Arms, we even went to banya then, though I’m not particularly into it. He, however, even broke his leg trying to jump-dive from the pier. Jolly fellow dreamt of setting up an Airsoft grounds all the time. It seems his wish came true in Tarkov, the largest and best-fighting grounds in the world, with an only minor difference: here, you die and lose everything from a single stray bullet. Put together an AK-102, with Rotor 43 silencer, Magpul AFG OD tactical grip, and Zenit 2U flashlight. Ergonomics should be over 50, recoil sum less than 500, sighting range 500 or more. Make sure it doesn’t take up more than 8 cells.
- Modify AK-102 to comply with the required specification
- +14,400 XP
- +0,04 reputation with Mechanic
- 82,074 Roubles (Reward is based on our current Intelligence Center level)
- Remington Model 870 12ga Shotgun Breacher
- Unlocks Magpul AFG grip OD as a standalone purchase from Mechanic.
Items Needed to Purchase
- AS VAL from Prapor LL4
- Mechanic LL3 unlocks the item after the completion of this quest. Hence, if you find one in-game, keep it. Unless you want to purchase some from the FLEA market for triple the normal price.
|Mechanic LL3||Rotor 43 5.56×45 muzzle brake||55,339 Roubles|
|Peacekeeper LL3||CAA RS47 foregrip for AK-compatible systems||$103|
|Mechanic LL3 or FLEA||Magpul AFG grip OD||7,086 Roubles|
|Mechanic LL3||Zenit 2U Klesch tactical flashlight||12,767 Roubles|
NOTE: The image below shows all of the modifications. Don’t forget to fold the weapon before you turn in the quest. Updated with 0.12.9.
This quest is available after completing Gunsmith. Part 11, and it’s a requirement to unlock Gunsmith. Part 13.