Fortnite Season 6 has been out for two weeks, and there are already numerous fixes already planned to be deployed. The next update, Fortnite 16.10 is expected to be released on March 30, 2021, and it holds a lot of surprises. Season 6 has so far been a bit promiscuous for all the fans so far, and they’re undoubtedly asking for more. Hence, Epic Games is ready to build onto that in the near future.
The current list of changes on Fortnite’s official Trello page shows a couple of bug fixes that are seemingly going to improve the game. The list of scheduled fixes as it currently stands can be found below:
- Cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue
- Duplicate XP notifications with Legendary Quests in a party
- Anomaly may not appear on Shark Island
- Chapter 2 Season 5 Legacies missing
- Visibility is extremely decreased when inside the Storm
- Opening the inventory will cancel Tap to Search/Interact/Revive actions
- Character Quests not counting for progression
- Stackable items are not split when Shift-Dragged
- Slow-motion effect
- A.I. can get stuck in obstacles
- Player portal appears as “Creative Don’t Fill”
One of the most exciting changes for those who seek a competitive playing field is the Storm visibility tweak. As we coursed through seasons, the Storm Visibility for the guys that are on the wrong side has become intensively obscured. With that change off the road, it would be a lot easier for everyone to get back on the right track.