Sony has just started a brand new game sale for both PS4 and PS5. An Extended Play Sale, the offer will run until May 26 and includes over 400 diverse and exciting deals on both video games and DLCs. So far, the company has posted an exciting batch of games and DLCs available for grabs, as most of the offers are considered dirt cheap.
There are multiple categories of games that have discounts available. Destiny 2 has included all of its DLCs at a fancy discount spreading from 25% to 50%, depending on the edition. Some of the games available for sale offer up to 80% discount too.
But, to save your troubles, we made a list of video game titles that are usually good to play if you haven’t tried them at all.
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light – $26.79
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time – $39
- Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath Expansion – $16
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Digital Deluxe – $37.49
- Need for Speed Heat: Deluxe Edition – $14
- Shadow Warrior 2 – $10
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 – $40
- The Division 2: Warlords of New York Expansion – $9
There are tons of other video games that are available for sale at this time. If you’re willing to find the complete list, make sure you visit Sony’s official Play Store.
Furthermore, Sony has posted Deal of the Week, which falls into the hands of Little Nightmares 2, available for both PS4 and PS5.