All the medieval combatants should get ready for the new Chivalry 2 2.1.2 update. Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer hack and slash action video game and a sequel to Chivalry. Torn Banner Studios has released a new minor update for Chivalry 2 that addresses a couple of known matchmaking issues but also tackles the combo “delay” animation. But the most exciting piece of today’s update is probably the Arena Mode receiving a 1v1 mode for a limited time.
Without further ado, you can find the full changelog for Chivalry 2’s update 2.1.2 below:
- Adjusted the combo “delay” animation after being blocked to now properly show the delay from the blocking player’s perspective
- Fixed an issue where players can queue for a game before all-region pings have been retrieved, causing the player to be put into a high ping server
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue again after canceling the initial queue
- Arena – Fixed backfill issue with arena mode by allowing them to backfill more quickly
- Playlist – Removed “New Maps” Playlist and 40p Mixed Modes
- Customization is now displaying as intended (previously made players appear to have default customization.
- Fixed an issue where players could purchase customization items from outside of the Customizations menu
- Backfill bots now drop to 0 once thirty players are connected to a server (was previously 12 players)
Other issues we are still tracking:
- Stab/overhead hit detection issues
- Console players experiencing increased crashes on PlayStation 4 when playing Galencourt
- Parties being sent back to the main menu unintentionally at the end of a match on PC and Xbox
- PC Server Browser being too hidden under the MORE menu
- Sir/Lady titles are currently not unlockable
- Some customization items can’t be purchased (such as bowl cut) on consoles
- Additional map balancing and further exploit fixes
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!