CD Projekt Red is still not giving up on their action RPG, Cyberpunk 2077. Recent efforts have put the game in a very good spot, with many bugs being completely obliterated out of existence. On Tuesday, the developer has deployed a brand new update titled 1.31 that focuses on fixing a lot of bugs and issues and adds quality to the look of wet surfaces after rain. Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.31 is already available on PC, consoles, and Stadia.
The list of changes represents the strong and dedicated developer effort to make this game a flawless product. CD Projekt Red continues to tinker with their already existing code to incentivize players to continue playing their game.
The full list of changes for Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.31 can be found below, as published on the official Cyberpunk 2077 website.
- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn’t removed from the inventory.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
Quests & Open World
- Fixed an issue where Judy didn’t spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
- Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
- Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective “Go to the final fight” on saves made on game version 1.22.
- Fixed an issue where the objective “Wait for the nomads” could persist on the screen long after player’s arrival at the junction.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
- Fixed an issue where player’s car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces
- System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: “A network error has occurred. Please try again later”.
- [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com