Trainers, the next Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour event this month is going live today, featuring Skitty, Shiny Skitty, and 2x Catch Candy.
The Skitty Spotlight Hour event starts today, September 21, 2021, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time. Skitty can also be shiny during the event hours, so make sure to take advantage of the event and get as many shiny Skitty as you can.
Skitty Spotlight Hour Tips
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon, in our case Skitty, when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick – NOTE: This useful trick doesn’t work on Pokemon that spawns from Incense
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event
There is one more Spotlight Hour event happening this month. On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, we will be seeing Alolan Meowth and 2x Candy for transferring Pokemon.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!