With the launch of Fortnite Chapter 3, the game has officially stepped into patch 19.00. The patch itself wasn’t documented in detail but apparently has fixed a couple of issues as per Fortnite’s official Trello page. Every other addition like weapons, damage, map of the island had to be found by witnessing the data mines ahead of the release. But, everyone forgot on the official notes revealed by Epic Games.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Fixes and Issues – Patch 19.00
With the launch of Fortnite Chapter 3 and the release of patch 19.00, the following issues have been fixed:
- Weapons may sometimes disappear from Chests and Supply Drops.
- Unable to login on some Android devices
Save the World
- Players are unable to add Chaos Agent to the collection book.
Shortly after the launch of the new Fortnite chapter, there have been a couple of issues reported by the official development team, with notes officially published on the Fortnite Trello page. Shortly after the deployment of patch 19.00 and the launch of Fortnite Chapter 3 the following issues surfaced:
- Splitscreen Disabled
- DLSS Temporarily disabled for DirectX11
Battle Royale Issues
- Reboot Vans do not reboot players if a second teammate interactive with the van
- Screen shakes in Multiple Situations
- Daily quests appear removed after visiting party royale
- Crash pads do not visually look correct
- Firing sounds not always heard on mobile
- Black textures can be seen flashing in the sky on mobile
- Placeholder Icon shows when viewing Daily Quests on mobile
While the Fortnite servers are currently under fire due to the large influx of players, there’s not much to do but continously try to connect. Hopefully you’ll get in.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!