Is it a good day if there aren’t any leaks? It isn’t, right? It is safe to say that today is going to be a really good day (with an emphasis on really).
A post has appeared on Reddit, where it says that a certain leaker named 4chan has information regarding the upcoming GTA 6 trailer that is supposed to come out in the next few months. Here is what the person has written about the leak:
“Hi all, I’m currently working in QA at Rockstar Leeds remotely. A co-worker of mine recently shared details to me over Discord regarding the trailer and even several screenshots from the trailer itself.
Whilst I can’t attach these screenshots due to the traceability of the trailer itself (and the low volume of people who’ve actually seen it yet), I can attach a screenshot of my own of a quest-giving NPC during a flashback mission, named “Steve Robicheaux.”
You can prove me wrong or right when the trailer releases within the next few months.”
The details that the leaker has revealed are:
- The trailer will be paced similarly to the initial 2011 reveal of V
- The song used for the trailer will be a chopped-up version of “That’s All” by Genesis
- The trailer will contain a theme of “polar opposites” regarding the protagonist character in a voice-over manner, and unfortunately, there aren’t any shots of this
- Most shots will be in Miami (Vice City), and it will be focused on beachfront apartments and marina life
- The second half of the trailer will showcase news crews on crime scenes, which gives the look of a documentary-type of shots
- When the keyboard solo starts, the trailer will show an aerial pan of the city, and there will be a jet flying towards the city at sunset. There will be the VI logo and an estimated launch date
From what we know so far ( at least confirmed unofficially, or officially?), Take-Two is expected to spend nearly $89 million on marketing in the period between April 2023 and March 2024, which gives us a little bit of hope that maybe, and we mean maybe, GTA 6 will come out in 2024.
Please do not believe this, as it may turn out to be false. Any rumor or leak should be taken with a grain of salt until an official statement is released by any company or other source directly involved with GTA 6’s development or marketing.
Well, one thing is certain here: GTA 6 is really happening.
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think they are true? Tell us in the comments below.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com