Bungie has announced that another server maintenance for Destiny 2 will shut down the servers. This maintenance will cut off The sign-on and game integration features on web, mobile, third-party apps and the Bungie Store. The game won’t be playable during this time.
Players will be removed from the game and unable to log back in until the maintenance is ongoing. The whole schedule of today’s server maintenance has been posted on Destiny 2’s official website. You can find it below.
Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance September 22
|8:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|9:15 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|10:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|11:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
As for the patch notes of update 126.96.36.199, they will be posted once the maintenance is over. The section below is reserved for the patch notes.
Destiny 1 and 2 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
- Adjusted map frequency weighting for Disjunction and Cathedral of Dusk.
- Fixed an issue where Players could not progress the weekly Crucible challenge in Crucible Labs.
KING´S FALL RAID
- Fixed an issue where the Daughters of Oryx were taking extra damage from Rocket Launchers and other sources.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to survive certain wipe mechanics throughout the activity.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes spawn behind doors during the Warpriest encounter.
GAMEPLAY & INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Seasonal mod Improved Sword Scavenger and leg armor mod Sword Scavenger would stack. If you equip one of these mods you no longer can equip the other.
- Additionally, the regular and artifact Machine Gun Scavenger mods were able to stack as well. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Touch of Malice blight projectile could affect allies, blinding them and causing them to take increased damage from Weapons of Sorrow.
- Fixed an issue where the Touch of Malice final round was incorrectly doubling its damage when hitting a Divinity field.
- Fixed an issue where the Spark of Feedback Fragment could cause abilities, buffs, and debuffs to stop functioning in rare cases.
PLATFORMS & SYSTEMS
- Removed embedded links in Korean purchase dialogs that are not functional on Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
- Fixed a crash that could occur at startup on PlayStation 4 when users own a large number of platform entitlements.
- Fixed an issue where the 120Hz refresh rate option was missing on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at [email protected]