Infinity Ward has rolled out a new server-side update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone on June 27, 2023. The update focuses on fixing various bugs and making critical adjustments to gameplay in Warzone, mainly changes to Vondel’s ground loot.
In the global sphere, players will be relieved to find numerous bug fixes. These include fixes to issues such as the cursor defaulting to the XP Token menu instead of Loadouts, War Tracks preview audio overlapping, and Profile Account Level displaying incorrectly on a new launch.
MW 2 and Warzone June 27 Update Notes
- Fixed an issue where the cursor defaults to the XP Token menu instead of Loadouts when pausing while in-match
- Fixed an issue with Perk Packages being reset that prevented some Players from logging in
- Fixed an issue where War Tracks preview audio would overlap when previewed in another vehicle
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to back out of Private Match Matchmaking before servers are available
- Fixed an issue where Profile Account Level could display incorrectly on a fresh launch
Vondel | Resurgence
- Ground Loot
- Perk Packages added to ground loot and loot caches.
- Increased number of Armor Plates found in ground loot.
- Tempered Plate Carrier added to ground loot.
- Increased number of Contracts across the map
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard was displaying an inaccurate summary of a Player’s eliminations
- Fixed an issue where the Nova “Champion’s Quest” Titan 239 Operator Skin was displaying incorrectly in the front end
- Fixed an issue where Players would receive XP when dying while the Most Wanted Contract was active
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Fix Perk would remain permanently active in a match after the pre-match lobby ends
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from leaving a match when their squad was eliminated
- Fixed an issue where a broken animation is present in the exfil cutscene if a Throwing Knife was equipped when a match was won
- Fixed an issue where the monetary value of items disappears after completing the Signals Intelligence contract in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when trying to add a Weapon to an insured slot in DMZ