Blizzard Entertainment has rolled out Hotfix 6 & 7 for Diablo 4 on June 8, 2023. This update, identified as 1.0.2, is a server-side patch and is available on all platforms, bringing several modifications that will affect gameplay. This includes significant changes to the bosses, monsters, class mechanics, and even the stability of the game itself.
World bosses in World Tiers 3 and 4 are set to face an increase in their level range, providing seasoned players with more challenging encounters. The alterations also extend to the Level 100 Pinnacle Boss, who will now deal increased damage. To balance this change, the developers have reduced the boss’s total health pool, requiring players to adopt new strategies in their boss battles.
HOTFIX 6 & 7 – JUNE 8, 2023 – 1.0.2
- Increased the level range for World Bosses on World Tier 3 and 4.
- Increased the total damage dealt by the Level 100 Pinnacle Boss and reduced their total health.
- Made further adjustments to Elite spawn rates in dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where players would teleport to the wrong location in multiple dungeons while transitioning through levels of the dungeon.
- Fly Hosts and resurrected Fly Hosts from Trembling Masses will no longer be an infinite source of experience.
- Advanced Twisting Blades’ Cooldown reduction now matches its tooltip.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Aspect of Unstable Imbuements no longer excessively benefits from damage amplification effects.
- Further stability fixes.