Blizzard has released important bug fixes for Diablo Immortal, enhancing UI, gameplay, and cosmetics on all platforms. The update rolled out today, on June 13, 2023, and offers players a smoother, more immersive experience.
Cosmetically, the team rectified a visual effect issue with the Hatred’s Heritage Phantom Market Cosmetic Set. This fix ensures that all visuals are as striking and vivid as they should be, contributing to the game’s overall aesthetic experience.
JUNE 13, 2023-BUG FIXES
- Fixed a visual effect issue with the Hatred’s Heritage Phantom Market Cosmetic Set.
- Fixed an issue with Helliquary Boss difficulty in Hell VIII.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Dread Pilgirmage event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from entering Ashava’s Lair during the Merciless Monstrosity event.
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly displayed a player’s status in the Friends List.