Rise of the Ronin leaks have surfaced online and we are more than happy to share it with the gaming community.
The SoldierDelta shared some very interesting info about Rise of the Ronin, including screenshots, and the release date. According to the leaks, Rise of the Ronin release date is set for Q1 2024. It is said the game is a mix of Assassin’s Creed, Ghost of Tsushima, and Dark Souls. Sounds great, right? We would love to see it.
Here are the leaks:
- The game is a mix of Assassin’s Creed, Ghost of Tsushima, and Dark Souls
- Many item descriptions are used to make the lore bigger and better (E.G: “(…)It was produced in the craftsmanship style associated with a renowned blacksmith named Okisato Nagasone, who lived in Musashi during the 17th century and was also known as Kotetsu.(…)”)
- Numerous side-quests that are more like Ubisoft side-quest designs
- Difficulty options
- Skill and technique trees
- Performance and quality modes (trying to improve fidelity before launch)
- Planned romance options
- Planned Q1 2024
— Dejan Kacurov (@FrenchBeast16) July 3, 2023
More info to follow soon, so stay tuned.
Rise of the Ronin is being developed by Team Ninja and published by Sony Interactive. The game is set to release Q1 2024 on the PS5.