In a recent update to the popular combat game War Thunder, developers rolled out a series of improvements and bug fixes that promise to enhance the player experience.
The new update corrects inconsistency players found in the game’s bombing mechanism. Previously, players encountered issues when dropping bombs in series with the “Bomb series” option disabled. This patch ensures that players have the intended control over their bombing operations.
The patch notes can be found below.
War Thunder Patch 220.127.116.11 Notes
- A bug that caused dropping bombs in series to not work with the “Bomb series” option disabled in the settings has been fixed.
- Fw 190D-13 — a bug that made it not possible to select Secondary Weapons has been fixed. (Report)
- In the Air RB version of [Operation] Rocky Pillars, a bug that caused aircraft that were supposed to spawn in the air to spawn on the airfield has been fixed.
- The voices of the U.S. Naval crew commander and sailor were replaced, as it was noted that the commander sounded too young, and the sailor did not sound young enough.
- Excessive rattling of ground vehicle tracks has been fixed.
- Playing a server replay using DirectX 12 caused a crash that has now been fixed.