Today, September 25, the universe of Starfield has been tweaked just a little more to enhance player experience. Bethesda’s latest Starfield update 1.7.33, has brought forth a set of essential changes and improvements.
A pesky issue that often misplaced characters from their correct location has been addressed. Players can now expect NPCs to be right where they are supposed to be. Furthermore, Starfield players on PCs with AMD GPUs can now fully enjoy the allure of star lens flares, as a bug preventing their correct appearance has been sorted.
For the full patch notes, check below:
STARFIELD 1.7.33 UPDATE – FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.