If you’re a fan of SCUM, you’ll want to know about the latest hotfix 0.9.131.76374 released on Friday. Although the update is minor, it includes several critical fixes and adjustments to make the game smoother and more enjoyable.
One of the biggest irritants for single-player mode has been resolved. Earlier, players faced an issue where they couldn’t mount weapons on planes. This hotfix has solved the problem, making it a more streamlined experience for solo players. Below you can find the full patch notes.
SCUM Rolls Out Latest Hotfix 0.9.1
- Fixed the issue where weapons could not be mounted on planes in SP.
- Fixed the issue where improvised gloves caused lockpicks to be indestructible.
- Fixed the issue where the main menu reverted to the basic main menu.
- Fixed the issue where if the player was wearing a necklace and died, the body would disappear immediately.
- Adjusted the loudness of the Halloween event.
- Nerfed the keycard spawn rate.