The holidays for Grinding Gear Games are over. We will show you a sneak peak of what are they planning to do for 2017 news. The plan to release new Path Of Exile Update 3.0.0 is preparing yet promising stuff.
The past years of making, Grinding Gear Games had everything on schedule and they did it in time. The Talisman, Ascendancy/Perandus, Prophecy, Atlas of Worlds/Essence and Breach all of this is done in a period of 13 months. The next schedule is the same for this expansion as well.
Path of Exile Update 3.0.0 plans
Right now the developers are aiming at few marks to complete. With the new Path of Exile update, 3.0.0 everyone is excited on the Act Five and yes some other releases.
- Making the best expansion together with the best quality than the previous ones
- To stay focused and achieve that period of 13 months.
- The Beta release date to be flexible.
The Beta for Update 3.0.0 will run in the middle of the newly announced challenge league 2.6.0. What can we expect in 2.6.0 you may ask? The devs of Path of Exile don’t want to give us any specific info about the upcoming. They said “We want to be transparent with what we have in mind” for their last interview. Here is what they aim for in 2.6.0
- Buffs are done for many one-handed melee weapons.
- Balance to the Metagame needs to be fresh.
- The time of 3.0.0 will be totally appropriate with the new challenge league.
The Fall of Oriath
Here is a music and environment teaser. I hope you like it.
Take a look at these monsters from Ossuary and Reliquary zone.
Like I said before, this is only a sneak peak of their work. Also, as far as I know, the official release date is set in June/July.